Re: Unknown aroid pict. now available!

Yes, I thought it was A. plowmanii...  which is the botanical name for A.
"Rancho Ruffles"...  Which, btw, I introduced into the trade many years
ago...  However, A. plowmanii has red berries and thus is eliminated from
consideration as subject plant is said to have yellow berries...

Tom, have you had the opportunity to check this out...
>I have this exact same plant at home.. It's labeled Anthurium "Rancho
>Ruffles" I think it's of the Hookeri (sp?) persuasion.
>At 04:50 PM 3/24/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>>      Where is this picture, on the IAS determination page?
>>>      Tom
>>The picture is available at:

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae