Re: Unknown aroid pict. now available!

Dewey wrote:
`Yes, I thought it was A. plowmanii...  which is the botanical name for A.
"Rancho Ruffles"...  Which, btw, I introduced into the trade many years
ago...  However, A. plowmanii has red berries and thus is eliminated from
consideration as subject plant is said to have yellow berries...'

I can't recall if I mentioned it, but the seeds from this which Dewey
sent over a year ago are all fine plants now--7 of them--and I'm looking
forward to seeing flower sometime now...mine do not look so ruffled as in
the picture, however.  Somewhere I have a picture which I will scan...

Clear skies,
|Al Wootten, Slacktide, Sturgeon Creek at the Rappahannock|
|Astronomer (           |
|genealogy homepage    |
|Deltaville, Virginia              (804)776-6369          |