Re: Z. rehmanii

Tsuh Yang Chen,

I grow Z. rehmanii outdoors here in Raleigh - zone 7a. I'm not sure they
will be hardy in New York. They
weren't for me when I lived in West Nyack, NY.

Reversing the calendar cycle is not easy. The tubers are so inexpensive,
I'd just get some new ones
and plant them out.

If not, try storing the old ones in the refrigerator in "just barely
moist" sphagnum moss
for 2 months. Then plant them out. That should be very early June and
about right for them to grow.
The cool dormant period should con them into thinking it's time to grow

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]