IAS Newsletter - Call for Submissions

Dear Aroiders,

I'm starting to work on the first issue of the 1999 IAS Newsletter and, as
usual, contributions from all members and friends are welcome.  Any topic that
has to do with aroids -- collecting trips, seed germination, how to grow, IAS
news, etc. -- is appropriate.  Please send me contributions as the text of an
e-mail message (sorry, our system cannot yet deal with attached files) or as an
ASCII file on a diskette by March 15.

Thanks for you help!

Sue

Sue Thompson