non-aroid question: Manihot

One of my favorite plants has always been a Manihot esculenta variegata
(the variegated tapioca plant).  I grew three last summer and watched them
flourish in our hot summer.  The wait for a warm house during my fall
construction has unfortunately done them in.  The tops died and then dried.

Now that my greenhouse is 95% inhabitable, I've started transporting some
plants there.   I found the Manihot pot and dug up the dried plant to see
some tubers which appear viable.

Does anyone out there have any knowledge about what I can do to re-initiate
growth?  Can it be done?  Can I get more than one plant out of this?  I
know I can replace it for $15-$20 but the sticker shock of my renovations
has me looking for alternatives.