wholesale konjac!

Dear Aroid lover: I have several hundred corms of Amorphophallus konjac
tubers resulting from my research efforts in tissue culture.  I'd like to
get some cash to put back into my supply budget.  Anyone  interested in
obtaining some, let me know.  Anyone who thinks they know a dealer who would
want them let me know.  They range in size from marbles to human brains and
the price's start at $2.00 each.  Thanks for your help. Contact me for
information regarding shipping, etc.  My email address is:
marcotrigiano@pssci.umass.edu     Please make SUBJECT: Konjac

Amorphophallus konjac tubers
Size description (cost each in US dollars) [number available]

chickpeas (2.00)[187]
dimes (3.00)[200]
quarters (6.00)[150]
golfballs (8.00) [154]
racket balls (10.00)[52]
small oranges (12.00)[11]
baseballs (15.00) [3]
softballs (35.00)[2]
small cantaloupe (40.00) [1]
very large brain (75.00)[1]
Michael Marcotrigiano (email:  marcotrigiano@pssci.umass.edu)
Professor
Rm 211 French Hall
Dept. of Plant and Soil Sciences
Univ of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003  USA
voice: 413-545-5227
fax: 413-545-3075 att: Michael Marcotrigiano