VIII International Aroid Society

	We will be publishing in the next IAS Newsletter the preliminary program
for the conference this summer.  In addition we will publish the list of
posters that have been committed thus far.  If  any of you are planning to
attend the conference and want to present a poster on any subject on
aroids, including a  presentation of private collections, let me know
right away so that we can have it listed in this article in the IAS
Newsletter.  The list will also perhaps give you additional ideas for
posters.  In addtion if you have not pre-registered you may not get any
future mailings so please get those forms that we mailed out in the First
Circular back to us soon.

Tom Croat,
Chairman, Organizing Committee
VIII International Aroid Conference