Anthurium seeds

My name is Alexandre Viossat. I am living in Reunion Island, French island
in the Indian Ocean (close to Madagascar) and I am new to aroids.  I have
been collecting Aloe for a longtime and now would like to come to Anthurium.
Since I am very new to this family I am looking for any information on the
topic.  Obviously the first question I would ask is where to get seeds from.
I have asked Betsy Feuerstein and she suggested that I post a message to the
list.  I have nothing to exchange with so I am willing to buy ANY Anthurium
seeds. Is there someone out there with extra seeds ?
I would love to hear from you.
Kindest regards

Alexandre VIOSSAT
Reunion Island