greenhouse advice needed

My greenhouse is finally operational.  It's been a refreshing change
walking into an area with high humidity and warmth where plants are
actually growing rather than just hanging on in our usual cool dry conditions.

A couple potential problems have come up and I'm hoping to get advice:

1.  The humidity may be a tad too high.  I've got a meter in the room
saying that the humidity is up to 65%.  Is that too high?  Could plants
suffer?  I could fix it easily (and also humidify some of the house) by
keeping one of the doors open slightly.

2.  Probably because of the humidity, many of the pots have a fuzzy fungus
growing on the soil surface.  Should I be spraying it with Daconil, or
pouring Benomyl onto it or is this type of fungus benign?  If I should be
trying to control it, what's the best control measure?

          Les