Re: Greenhouse Advice

Thanks for the advice, all.  I'm relieved to hear the humidity is OK.  No,
the fans are not yet set up.  There will be two ceiling fans.  I have
planned to have them blow upwards so that there's no direct draft on the
plants but rather just some gentle air motion.  I hope that's the right way.

As for watering, yup, I've probably over watered some of those pots.  I'm
using a general soilless mix but the peat in it might be further
degenerating.  One of those pots (the only one I'm really concerned about)
is the one holding the tuber of the Manihot exculenta which I had hoped to
resurrect.  So far the tuber still seems pretty solid but there isn't even
a hint of growth.

Anyway, thanks for the advice; I'll close the door and allow the humidity
to remain in the 60s.  I had worried about the high daytime temperatures
but apparently they're not too worrisome.  I'll keep the nights at 70 for
now.  The heated floor will hopefully stimulate some of the dormant tubers
to start growing.  I'll also have to put some coating on some of the
unfinished wood before it succumbs.

             Les