Re: Aroid Ethnobotany

Hi Aroiders,
Here is a site that I just ran into that has some interesting information in
it.  There has been some discussion previously as to what is edible.
This might give you some food for thought about it.

http://www.b-and-t-world-seeds.com/Aroideth.htm

Lucy Sampson
wiz@texas.net
San Antonio Texas
Lone Star State
Home of Wiz -the talking African grey parrot
who now has Linda Herbert's (on this list) very nice peacock feathers and is
happy playing with them and often recently is asking me "Is everything ok?"
since bringing a new puppy into the household.  Sometimes I tell him we are
not sure!  The pup is already bigger than the Sheltie Sparkle and Wiz
wonders what next!  Just keep that puppy out of the aroid planters!