Re: Brazil in May

I found the remarks about Blue Amaryllis interesting. Worsleya rayneri.
I am going to have to research that one-where it will grow, temperature and
humidity needs, etc.

BTW I live in El Paso, Texas just south of the ORGAN Mountains in New
Mexico and right on the RIO GRANDE.  I have found out the same place names
are used in Brazil, but I suspect the climate is a little different.