Re: Xan. Amovirans Horrida

So that's the name!  Xanthosoma atrovirens variegatum monstrosum
That's one of the plants I've been trying to find for a while.   A couple
years ago I described a syngonium with a cupped tip and was told it was a
Xanthosoma but I didn't recall just which species.

I should finally be able to grow it in appropriate conditions.

Anyone know someone who carries it (preferably cheap)?