Re: Xan. Amovirans Horrida

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Lester Kallus wrote:

> So that's the name!  Xanthosoma atrovirens variegatum monstrosum
> That's one of the plants I've been trying to find for a while.   A couple
> years ago I described a syngonium with a cupped tip and was told it was a
> Xanthosoma but I didn't recall just which species.
>
> I should finally be able to grow it in appropriate conditions.
>
> Anyone know someone who carries it (preferably cheap)?

Southern Exposure, and Glasshouse Works.  I got one from GW, it was not
cheap ($28) and rather tiny (it is shown in a 3-inch pot at the URL:
http://u1.netgate.net/~kk/Araceae/Xanthosoma/atrovirens_monstrosum.html)

"Microsoft is to software what Jack-in-the-Box is to gourmet cooking"

Krzysztof Kozminski
kk@netgate.net
http://u1.netgate.net/~kk/