Re: plastic plant labels

-----Original Message-----
From: Lester Kallus <lkallus@earthlink.net>
To: bcook@interlog.com <bcook@interlog.com>
Date: Monday, March 29, 1999 9:46 PM
Subject: plastic plant labels

>Garden centers frequently use plastic labels roughly 1/2 - 3/4 .....
>Does anyone know of a source for purchasing a box of these?

Les, I asked at a few nurseries until I found one that would sell me a box
at their cost (about $17.00Can / 1000). I intend to try the following next

For regular lables and ones that will go through a printer (dot matrix or
possibly laser only, ink jet print is water soulable):

C Frensch Ltd.
4774 Hinan Drive, Box 476
Beamsville Ontario
Canada L0R 1B0

Tel: 905-563-4774  Fax: 905-563-5053

Sorry no internet connection that I know of but they are happy to sell mail
order to the public and I think that the printer labels are about $30.00Can.
/1000. They were quite friendly on the phone and sent me quite a few
different samples. They also carry the regular labels you are looking for in
many sizes and colours. They have a good reputation around here, it might be
worth a phone call.

Hope this helps,