Web Page

At long last....  and through the efforts of Don Burns...  My Web Site is
on the web.  It is at <http://www.macconnect.com/~plantnut>.  Now, it is
still very rough and there are no pictures like there will be down the

The only thing that is there is my Plant List of available plants...  So,
if you have asked for the list and have not received it....  Go to this
site and you will have a copy!

My thanks to Don for his assistance.  Without him, it would not be there
and I would know nothing about this machine that I have.

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae