Re: plastic plant labels

In a message dated 3/30/99 6:05:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lkallus@earthlink.net writes:

 Thanks for the response but the labels I'm looking for would never go
 through a printer.  I suspect they're describing the labels that get
 wrapped around a plant stem or trunk.
 I'm looking for the solid hard plastic labels - they're rigid.  Generally
 they get stabbed into the soil. (But I sure do like the price you
 mentioned!  Furthermore, it's going to be at least a couple months before
 I've accumulated 100 new plants.) >>

     The prices I gave from Macore Company, Inc are for the rigid labels that
are stuck in the ground.  It is amazing how many labels you can use without
really trying!!   :-)

Zone 10 Florida