Re: plastic plant labels

>Garden centers frequently use plastic labels roughly 1/2 - 3/4 inch wide
>Does anyone know of a source for purchasing a box of these?

Dear Les;
	I just purchased a box of 1,000 5/8 x 6 inch plastic labels for $33

	1,00 4 inch labels cost about $22.

	I use the six inch labels because I can always cut them in half for
small pots and I reuse them when possible.

	I get these at a wholesale price thanks to a local garden group
with an account at a local wholesale supplier. I think you can get similar
labels from Mellingers in lima Ohio (and probably on the web, too).

	It is very handy when I need a handfull of labels.

		best	Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL: jim-jim@swbell.net
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -  Winter low  -10 degrees  F    Summer high +100 degrees F