Re: amorph hybrids.

Jason Hernadez asked about intergenerics in Araceae. To my knowledge there
have not yet been any made, although I recall seeing a poster at last
summer's aroid conference in St. Louis that detailed an ingerneric cross. It
is probably just a matter of time before people get around to messing about
between genera. Just imagine!

Donna Atwood

 They may well be.  Such hybrids are known in other families, e.g.,
 Brassicaceae, Rosaceae, even some ferns.  Now my own curiosity is piqued: I
 have heard of hybrids between genera in orchids (e.g., Sophrolaeliocattleya
 is a hybrid of three orchid genera), and am wondering if any such have been
 made among aroids.

 Jason Hernandez