Re: T-shirt stains

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Pascall <mpascall@eisa.net.au>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: T-shirt stains

Friends,

I work CLOSE to my plants, and Lasia and Cyrtosparmas have terrible spines
and thorns, and Dieffenbachia, Colocasias, etc. ITCH like hell, so though I
have been known to be a 'nature nut' at times, in my opinion Aroids and
nudity do NOT a good combination make!    One MIGHT have to request the
Doctor at the ER to please take away the pain, but try to leave the
swelling.

Cheers,

Julius

Heliconias stain real bad ! Same family as bananas.     Twice a week we pick
and trim hundreds of Heliconias, and you should see my t-shirts and shorts
!Lots of other plants stain as well,some Cycads [Zamia furfuraceae ]

One solution  no one has suggested, don't wear any clothes when working with
plants !!

Michael Pascall