  To All Our International IAS Members;
       We are trying a new mailing  service for our international mail. The
Jan to March Newsletter was pickup yesterday May 18,would you please post to
this message when you receive yours and note any comments.

                                       Thanks Tricia

[Moderator's note: Please send any messages directly to Tricia's email
address <tricia_frank@hotmail.com>.]