Re: Araceae

	I forgot to answer your question about relevent literature on
thermogenesis.  My student Jane Whitehill has written an excellent
review paper on this subject which will be published in our special aroid
edition of the Monographs in Systematic Botany of the Missouri
Botanical Garden, hopefully sometime this year.   Perhaps in the
meantime she could suggest to you some of the better articles on the