Re: secondary hemiepiphytes

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: secondary hemiepiphytes
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:40:23 -0500 (CDT)

<< just for your info:

I looked up where I got the idea, and here are some references:

(2) The High Frontier: Exploring the Tropical Rainforest Canopy, by Mark

Ah, yes....in that book you will find a picture of one of my heroes, whom I
was privileged to have as my professor while in Costa Rica: John T. "Jack"
Longino.  He taught me how science is done.  And one day, I, too hope to do
canopy research...on Aroids!

Jason Hernandez