coconut fiber

Hell to all  Did someone have experiance with aroid  cultivation in a
medium composed in major part of coconut fiber?There are some  nurserys
where we can get this here now and  will try this.Also,of course i
know that it is not aroid,did someone know some serious nurserys where i
can get  unusuals species of calathea,or some colectors who may be
interesting with  trade.I know that most of the aroiders are ofen also
gingers! Thanks  Dany