Philodendron Burle Marx

Over the past 24 months I have been nursing a short leafless stem, about 4
cm, of Philodendron Burle Mark. During that time it has neither grown, nor
produced a leaf. But it has stayed alive and remained a very deep green
color. Suddenly in the past 6 weeks it has started growing at a phenomenal
pace, and it is now about 20 cm long with five or six new leaves.

Is anyone familiar with the right culture for this plant? Is there a photo
somewhere on the web or in the literature? I have been unsuccessful in
finding the plant in any of my literature.

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b