Re: Tropical forest dreams and nightmares

  • Subject: Re: Tropical forest dreams and nightmares
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 09:28:59 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Jay,

  I agree completely with you! (except for the toooooooo formal "Mr.
Goncalves!!!!") :0)
  It would be a pity if my children (that still donīt exist) have to include
the rainforests at the same cathegory as Dinosaurs, Trilobites and Dodo
birds!

                            Best wishes,

        Eduardo, leaving tomorrow morning to the Amazonian rainforest.