Re: Tropical forest dreams and nightmares

  • Subject: Re: Tropical forest dreams and nightmares
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:45:46 -0500 (CDT)

Neil!  Do you remember the enormous foot which comes down in Monty Python
Programme and one hears the sound of a raspberry.   There's a lot of it
about.   I'd better not write about my idea for treating Amorphophallus
tuber erectile dysfunction!  Anyway Spath growers don't need it.    I'll go
away for a while I've had a field day today.

With chuckles

Ron Spath Sensations