Re: THE TROPICAL RAIN FOREST COLLECTING TEAM DREAM

  • Subject: Re: THE TROPICAL RAIN FOREST COLLECTING TEAM DREAM
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:44:54 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Miguel!

Thank you for your kind positive comments.  I am thinking of Costa Rica but
everybody tells me Thailand the Land of Smiles and a colleague here endorses
this.   CR for Spaths and Marants and Thailand for no Spaths, no Marants but
SMILES, VERY difficult.   Are they actually still cannibals in Papua New
Guinea because if they eat me they might get Irish
BSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  More helpings later.

With smiles

Ron