  • Subject: Re: EXOTICA by A.B.GRAF
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 08:27:16 -0500 (CDT)

By the way, I have enjoyed all of your posts.  You can go to Amazon.com and
try to have them find you a used one.  They will not know the price until
they get it though.
I still have my copy of Exotica III.  It seems to outdated now (of course I
have had it for 25 years) but it was responsible for a lot of my  excitement
and quest for knowledge of aroids.
Best of luck and
Best Regards.

-- Jill Bell
Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration and Digital Photography