Superthrive

We initially began using Superthrive on aroid research plant material
(Missouri Botanical Garden), specifically on unrooted stem cuttings
(collected in the "field") and put into propagation beds to root.  I took
before/after photos and compared to un-Superthrived cuttings - the results
were remarkable - and we began using Superthrive as an additive to regular
watering in the research collections.  Somewhere between the staff changes
and different cultural practices followed, it was dropped...and again, in
time, noticeable...

So - for my money - Superthrive is a definite positive to a good cultural
program...
Petra

Petra Schmidt
Research/Special Projects