Re: Re: Planting seedlings-superthrive

  • Subject: Re: Re: Planting seedlings-superthrive
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 00:00:14 -0500 (CDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: mburack@mindspring.com <mburack@mindspring.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:08 AM

>>Believe it or not, although I use it with some frequency, I have read that
superthrive is basically emulsified and crystaline fish oil.<<

That (above)  may or may NOT  be so, but all I know is that it has worked
miracles in the past for me on plants/rhizomes that I had given up as dead!
Try it, you`ll lie it!

Julius Boos
WPB, FLORIDA

aroid-l@mobot.org wrote:
> The formula of SuperThrive is a secret...  but...  it is a formulation of
vitamins and hormones...  That is all the maker will say.  It is not a
Fungicide, Growth regulator, or a fertilizer....  But, it really works.

Go to www.superthrive.com.......  See what you can find out...  I have not
checked it out as yet...
Dewey