IAS Newsletter

  • Subject: IAS Newsletter
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:52:58 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Peter,

Thank you for the mention that I am to be responsible as a writer for
continuing to edit the IAS newsletter after Neil has completed his last
bits.  I was happy to do things without such recognition.  It is good just
to help alongside others in such a varied and rich range of Aroid
enthusiasts.   If you consider an article on Spathiphyllum in Aroideana
would be apt within advised guidelines, when I have a representative array
in an original culture system, I will most cautiously begin to prepare and
submit one for approval.  Meanwhile I am humbled by your thoughtfulness and
thank you for the valuation.   I hope that Spathiphyllums and Amorphophallus
bloom at Kew!

Best Wishes