Re: Neil Carroll's last IAS Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: Neil Carroll's last IAS Newsletter
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <p.boyce@rbgkew.org.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:38:18 -0500 (CDT)

Scott, Ron

The least I can do is give you a list of what will be in the next
Aroideana (just gone to press, due out in July). If you'd like
something more (maybe the abstracts of the various papers as
well?) just say.

One thing I would like to include is a plea (yes again!) for folks to
contribute non-scientific articles to Aroideana. I am getting very
concerned that Aroidaean is becoming completely science-based
and that it will turn folks off. The main problem is, as I've repeated
all too often, I can only publish what I'm sent to publish!

Peter Boyce
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Richmond, Surrey
Tel. (+44) (0)20 8 332 5207