Titan Watch Webcam malfunction

  • Subject: Titan Watch Webcam malfunction
  • From: "Craig Allen" <callen@fairchildgarden.org>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:49:27 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry about the premature announcement. After we got the webcam working
fairly well, the program crashed and we haven't got it working yet.

Apologies if anyone was frustrated.

Craig M. Allen
Conservatory Manager
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables(Miami), Florida, USA  33156-4296
Tel. 305-667-1651 ext. 3320
Fax 305-661-8953
e-mail callen@fairchildgarden.org
web: www.fairchildgarden.org