Amorphophallus lewallei seeds offered FOR FREE!!!

  • Subject: Amorphophallus lewallei seeds offered FOR FREE!!!
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:06:36 -0500 (CDT)

Peoples,

We have grown us two huge fruiting peduncles of Amorphophallus lewallei.
Send your request to me, DO NOT use the reply key to this message or you'll
be expelled from Aroid-l (hey, moderators, don't you need a third one. I am

Those of you who asked for lewallei the last distribution and didn't get
them, please notify me in your request of this. You may end up getting a
VIP-treatment.

Wilbert, Lord P.