Re: Amorphophallus lewallei seeds offered FOR FREE!!!

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus lewallei seeds offered FOR FREE!!!
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:58:26 -0500 (CDT)

Lord P, Sir!

Please don't be a moderator of Aroid L.  With the three of Lord P I'd never
be able to write again there!   Your honour will be relieved to know that
neither publically nor privately will I be requesting seeds of
amorphophaalus to grow plants which might be Spathiphyllicidal.  However,
kind Master, Nederlands has secret Spath cultivars I don't have.  Where in
your glasshouse covered flatlands do I find them.  Frank van Mil said on the
phone today that my TEN European forms were probably all that were grown in
Holland of of the NINETY known so far, mainly from enlightened America.

My respects, Sir!