Re: Neil Carroll's last IAS Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: Neil Carroll's last IAS Newsletter
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 22:32:05 -0500 (CDT)

It seems that both Pete's andf Betsy's comments have merit.  But as I see it,
as always, it takes material and since it doesn't grow it must be written.
Members need to share their experiences  and thoughts for both  publications.
  Perhaps our new editor for the Newsletter  would share his thoughts with us
about future issues and time lines.  It can be a challenge for all members to
participate.  I certainly agree with Betsy.s comments about valuable aroid-l
material appearing in either or both for that matter.  Now all we have to do
is organize.  Who volunteers ?