Mr Stinky & Fairchild Website

  • Subject: Mr Stinky & Fairchild Website
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:26:10 -0500 (CDT)

Craig,

CONGRATULATIONS!!  You're a dad!! <grin>.

Congrats moreso on your 100% forecast that you sent us weeks ago.  You
forecast that it'd be open 14-16 May and Bingo!!!  Well Done.

I also have to say......... I finally had a chance to go through some more
of the site, particularly the pictures of the other Amorphs flowering
there.  WOW!!  I have never seen pics of most of these before.  It is
really wonderful to see pictures of so many of these names!  Finally being
able to see the flowers is great, I just wish I was over there to see them
all in person.

Thanks for a great site, showcasing these wonderous plants.  Thanks for
showing that there are so many other ones out there as well (some of us are
still learning about Amorphs so it is a big eyeopener).

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8
mailto:ptyerman@ozemail.com.au

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Lilium, Aroids, Irises
plus just about anything else that doesn't move!!!!!