Re: Neil Carroll's last IAS Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: Neil Carroll's last IAS Newsletter
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:39:37 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Mr. Leedy,

Thank you for the extended help.  I have only five nesletters from 1997.  It
would be good to have a panoramic view.  Since incoming material so far is
like hens teeth, re-printing might help rejuvenate things!  It is fortunate
that they AREN'T on the wen in that case but WHERE do I get copies of 20-30
year old NEWSpapers?  PLEASE.  I will use your ideas thanks as part of my
proposed survey soon.

Best Wishes