Re: Neil Carroll's last IAS Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: Neil Carroll's last IAS Newsletter
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:52:49 -0500 (CDT)

This is rather late to answer but some of us did not get to it until this point.
I have heard reference to this message, but I am glad I went back and read it.
Aroideana/scientific, Newsletter/little guy informative growing/timely. That is
the way it originally was. How it becomes is certainly open to judgment of those
who do it for the benefit of the group. I am glad to see a softening of that
rigid concept with Aroideana. It should be interesting!