Here are my photos shared to you via clarkcolor.com.

  • Subject: Here are my photos shared to you via clarkcolor.com.
  • From: "clarkcolor.com" <magrysbo@shu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 22:34:06 -0500 (CDT)

The Black Anthurium as grown and presented by Tito and Perla Wee of Dragon-Agro Products in their display at the Greater New York Orchid Society Show last month,

An online photo album has been activated for you.

You can access this account, by clicking on the following link: http://www.clarkcolor.com/authenticate.asp?p1=CK4GFZKTWE

This will bypass the login and automatically take you directly to the online photo album.

Alternatively, you can visit the Clark website at: http://www.clarkcolor.com/ and login by entering an access code.

The access code is: CK4GFZKTWE