Re: Here are my photos shared to you via clarkcolor.com.

  • Subject: Re: Here are my photos shared to you via clarkcolor.com.
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:49:42 -0500 (CDT)

This photograph does not show a very dark black spathe. Some of these are redder in nature than others. Having seen many both here and in other countries, there is a
great variance in color of the Colombian Black anthurium. I realize the conditions under which this photo may have been taken may have distorted the color of the
spathe. Also, under normal conditions the spadix is straight until pollination is complete and seeds are set or flower is spent, at which time it softens and nature
takes its course.