Re: IAS Newsletters 2001

  • Subject: Re: IAS Newsletters 2001
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:23:30 -0500 (CDT)

As I wrote, you are all so kind, WONDERFULLY so.  But.....I have yet to earn
the optimistic accolade you give, else I'll get the Bronx Cheer and
optimisim will collapse like a deflated disgruntled balloon.   Succeed or
Fail, I WILL do my humble best!   You write very eloquently but too much,
too much.

The new friendships are continuously humbling and stimulating but I must try
to remember what brought
me to this place two months or so ago, my erotic passion for Spathiphyllum.
So chaps and chapesses, if you see one in need of me, please holler.   When
I have some spare loot I'll come over to God's little acre and get as many
"commercial" cultivars and species as are boasted about but never available.
We don't have
hurricane, floods, or droughts here until 2010 when World jungle is then
dying "bits".  South West Ireland is THE place for PEACE (Lilies).

Note lusty folks!   Calibre, (English and French spadices!), caliber
(American boast).  Yours only SEEMS longer with the rough consonant at the
end.   Ours don't need stretching.

Especially for Geoff - Frighteningly serious NW "dumb" blonde here last
week, married occasionally, I don't have a
lot of hair but wouldn't like hers, said she'd been married occasionally,
first fortunate died of mushroom poisoning, second died of mushroom
poisoning, third from a blow on the head because he wouldn't eat his
I'll get Spaths off to you FRIDAY Geoff (the above true story is for your
especially) and Myles (please can you ring him)!

Thanks a million

If all goes well, the June "Post", more maturely seasoned will be out of
Ireland and with dear Tricia, Monday next.  It will have been a dash,
on-going.  Caution!  I know Mr. No is listening in and I'm not

Hallucinogenically ceratonic (katatonic?!!!!!)

Ron (Iles to the non-members until they join the IAS to get know the real
lives of plants and planters).