re: Anthurium elegans

  • Subject: re: Anthurium elegans
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 01:07:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,
A colleague of mine, Myles Challis of the Wyld Court Rainforest educational
centre in the UK is trying to find a plant/seeds/cutting of Anthurium
elegans. I said I would ask around this forum. I know its a scarce plant but
figured someone out there in aroid land might know of one. If you do please
let me know.

Many thanks,