Re: Synandrospadix

  • Subject: Re: Synandrospadix
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:20:54 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 28/5/01 7:19:08 pm, ju-bo@email.msn.com writes:

>By the way, LOVE your use of the word 'cosseted', have not seen it in use
>in
>years!

Julius,

Nice to hear from you and thanks for the info. Yes, I had forgotten about the
built-in delay factor of some seeds, I remember reading about that too, it
certainly makes sense not to put all your eggs in one basket time-wise but to
spread them out instead. Cosseted always makes me think of little old ladies
in country cottages covering the tea pot with a cosy; but then the way most
of us worry over our plants thats not a bad analogy! All my Taccarum seeds
germinated too so I am cosseting them also.....
Best wishes,
Geoffrey