Hello all,

My plants were viciously attacked by red spider mite and mealy bug last
year. I went down to Chelsea last week and a Rentokil rep. told me I
should use an organic insecticide based on rape seed oil for the spider
mite or a v. expensive product called  IMIDOCLOPRID - loose or in
Levingtons called ' intercept compost' . I rang around some of my local
garden centres and no one stocked it.

Does anyone know where it is available ? I live in the Manchester area.

Thank you

David Thornton  Manchester (u.k) zone 8b

                Homepage http://www.dave-aroid.demon.co.uk