Re: Synandrospadix

  • Subject: Re: Synandrospadix
  • From: Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 11:13:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Geoff,
Just to add my two cents, my synandrospadix grows just fine here in
Wisconsin, zone 5.  I got my seedling at the IAS meeting in Sept 2000.  It
made it through the winter just fine (in the house, with not that much
light) and even survived me knocking it over and breaking off 1 of it's two
leaves.  In other words, if it survives for me, it must be easy to grow!