Re: GA3 in seed germination

  • Subject: Re: GA3 in seed germination
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 08:33:39 -0500 (CDT)

Some of the cultivars of Spathiphyllum we get in Ireland from Holland are
flowering as though there was no tomorrow, and there can be as many as
twenty inflorescences on one small clump plant (like Chopin) maybe due to GA
or something even more potent,  the spathes even look tortured, and some of
the leaves are white streaked!   I recommend giving plants just what they
need and oppose all green witchcraft which causes floral madness.    And
maybe the potions could turn biological predators into vegatarians.  It's
not nat'ral.   Nope!

Yours very concernedly