RE: Yautia/Xanthasoma Sprouting

  • Subject: RE: Yautia/Xanthasoma Sprouting
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:36:01 -0500 (CDT)

Maybe our next web site contest (if there is one) can design a page of
"market tubers" with pictures, market names, and aroid names.  I know this
is at least the second time we've carried this thread, but I still cannot
remember the names and the aliases!
It would be nice to have somewhere to look these up so I can make a shopping
list, in case I find an interesting market here in Wisconsin-doubtful!! ;)

Susan