Re: Yautia/Xanthasoma Sprouting

  • Subject: Re: Yautia/Xanthasoma Sprouting
  • From: "Scott Hyndman" <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:08:48 -0500 (CDT)

Please take a look at Lest Kallus' and Julius Boos' information at
http://www.kallus.com/aroids/ediblearoids.htm as this may be some of what
you are interested in.  If it is not, I am happy to help anyone develop such
a Web page that you describe, and I am sure that Lester would be happy to
add to the excellent informational and image content of his pages.

Best regards,  Scott
Scott Hyndman
IAS Web site, and growing aroids
under the zone 10a of the barrier island
oak/palm hammock, Vero Beach, Florida